By using this website, registering through online forms to participate in Proggy Buggy or submitting your information through various contact addresses you consent to the collection, storage and use of your personal information according to this policy.
Please Note: This website may contain links to other sites. DataArt is not responsible about their privacy principles, and we recommend referring to their policy.
Please Note: You shall not discourse us any personal information of another person, unless you have obtained this person consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
DataArt retains the right to change this policy.
PRIVACY AND СOOKIE РOLICY
This policy is subordinated by DataArt Personal Data Protection Policy.
This policy contains information on how the personal and other information of the site visitors is to be collected and processed.
2. Personal Information We Collect and Process
Here is a description of information that may be collected by DataArt:
- Information that you provide us when registering to participate in Proggy Buggy including but not limited to Name, Surname, email address, location, position. Registering as a Team and providing us personal information of team members you warrant that you have obtained each team member’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
- Information that you provide us when registering account on proggy-buggy.com, to wit login (which could be any word) and email address.
- Personal information that you provide us by sending message to any e-mail displayed there, information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication).
- Personal information that you provide us when using Telegram bot. DataArt does not collect phone numbers through Telegram bot and only collects and processes the information you provide through messaging with the bot. Please note, that we use SendPulse as a third party for bot-service implementation. You may read more about privacy and legal terms of SendPulse here.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
We do not gather any your information in order to sell it.
3. Usage of Personal Information
We may use your personal information:
- To administer our web site.
- To allow you to participate in Proggy-Buggy competition and to provide you information including but not limited to announcements and examples of competition tasks, information about winners.
- To send you newsletters and marketing communications if you agree to receive them during registration.
- To send you information about possible cooperation and/or employment opportunities if you agree to receive it during registration.
- For marketing and statistic, site enhancement purposes.
- To keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
In course of your personal information usage, we may transfer this information to some the DataArt's affiliate (-s), subsidiary (-ies) and/or other member(-s) of DataArt enterprise group, if we in our sole discretion consider this necessary. All DataArt’s affiliates, subsidiaries and other members of DataArt enterprise group are committed to use and process your data in strict accordance with this Policy.The personal data that we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any countries and locations in which DataArt operates https://www.dataart.com/about-dataart/location in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this Policy. We commit ourselves to ensuring the proper level of protection of your information in all our locations where it is transferred, stored and processed.
We may use third-party tools to collect, process and store your personal information. Before using such third-party tools, appropriate paperwork is signed between the third-party tool provider and DataArt to ensure that your personal information is safe and processed on a lawful basis.
4. Legal basis for collecting personal data
DataArt uses consents as a legal basis when collecting personal data on this web site and through online registration forms. The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using “Consent Forms” on registration pages.
5. Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties when we believe, in good faith and in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Administer Services.
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements or an enforceable governmental request.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or other third parties.
- Prevent a crime or protect national security.
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. We do not sell, rent or trade your Personal Information to third parties for use in their marketing purposes.
6. Retention and Security
We maintain strict security standards and procedures designed to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will always make sure that personal data you provide is stored on protected servers only.
Your Personal information will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
7. Your rights to your personal data
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request.
- Require DataArt to change incorrect or incomplete data.
- Require DataArt to delete or stop processing your data.
- Withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- Complain with a supervisory authority.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to [email protected] with “Privacy Rights-Proggy Buggy” tittle and your name inside.
If you remain dissatisfied, then you have the right to apply directly to your national supervisory authority for a decision. You can find your national supervisory authority online http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
8. About cookies and their usage
Our web site uses “cookies”. A cookie is a file containing a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use targeting cookies to tailor marketing to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Although these cookies can track your visits to other websites, they do not usually know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
As part of re-marketing we also may permit certain third-party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our site (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior. For this purpose, DataArt uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). It is important to note that we are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
9. Blocking and deleting cookies
If you've disabled through your browser, we may still use information collected from existing cookies, but we'll stop using the disabled cookies to gather any further information. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer using settings of your browser.